Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brand New Blog!

Now, before you think to yourself "Oh no, not another one," let me explain.
When I first joined blogger, I was thinking that I might be smart (right) and I chose the "advanced" settings option and hosted my blog on my own ftp. This ended up causing a lot more headaches than it was worth and I have since discovered that I have some much easier creative options by just letting Blogger host my blog. Since I am not completely certain what the consequences will be, I'm not going to delete my other blog, but so far, I've had a lot more fun doing it this way.

Since this is my first blog, using this option, it will be a little experiment, so let's try uploading some pics, now.


OK, cool. That worked. Now let's see if I can add another.

FanTAStic! OK...I think I might be getting the hang of this!
The video links, underneath this post, are a very, cool, new feature! If you have not seen my original video "Help Me Bloom", just click on the North Wind, below! When you get to my video, be sure and visit my channel where I have "favorited" many other cool artists on YouTube.
Many Blessings of Wonderfulness,
Bettina
:)

2 comments:

hellokitty said...

I have purchased several aceo cards from betina and have fallen in love with her paintings and the feeling of fantasy and mysticism they invoke. I also love her little sculptures and collages. I am hoping to be able to bid on more of her work on e-bay soon . i have a sister who would also love her ideas and work so we are looking forward to reading her blog and more of her creativity.

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

Thank you, hellokitty! I'm so glad you are happy with your purchases! I'm afraid I haven't been listing, on EBay, as much, because I am gearing up to open my real-time shop and I have to have something to put in it, but I may have a few listings, soon. It was so nice of you to stop by and comment! Brightest Blessings!

Bettina