Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving to Jersey City!


Just when I think things are settling down, upside-down they turn, again!

I'm moving to Jersey City. This is a good thing, though I had to talk myself into believing that. The fact is, as much as I love where I am, the opportunity is too good to pass up. I just got back from a month-long reconnaissance mission and I am filled with inspiration! I guess I'm more of a city girl than I ever realized. Also, my dear, sweet guy, Lance has much better job opportunities there, not to mention that all three of my, beautiful children live in the area, as well.

We have a place lined up and I will still have a studio, though it may be a few weeks before I have time to update this blog, again. The real reason I took the time, today, was so that if anyone of my on-line friends are in the Jersey City/NYC area they can let me know! I have a lot to learn about the place and it would help to have friends there, already (though I've already started to make a few)!
I'm totally new to condo living, but I can see how I could become totally spoiled! I'll be two blocks from the Grove Street Path (train into NYC), so I can bop into the city, any time I want to. I've really enjoyed my visits there and, of course, it is a never ending source of inspiration.

The picture was taken by Lance Kirtley and is the view from our new digs. Pretty cool, huh?
Well...I'm off to finish packing. Wish me good fortune...and lots of energy. I'm going to need it.
Namaste,
Bettina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tetinna,
I wish you the very best in N.J.
I am sure it will be a new experience for you! We never can get spoiled enough! It will be nice to be close to your family as well.
Hugs, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and other sites.. Hugs, Darlene Pringle xo

SongNote said...

All the best with your new adventure Bettina! I just moved back to NZ after living in Sydney for 8 years and have found the change has really stirred up my creativity. May it do the same for you!
Blessings,
Kathryn

Cherie said...

Hello Bettina!

My very best wishes to you and Lance in your new adventures! You'll be rejunenated for sure!

Many Blessings, see you here when you get all established!

Cherie